Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Reward

After a chill Labor day weekend, I was all set to return to my workout routine. It's Tuesday so that means time to get my Row on -- Bike & Row with Ted. Walked in the studio and it was rather dead. It's usually buzzing with energy. Peeked in the classroom, empty.

At ten after 12 it was apparent I was the only one coming to class. So, Ted decided to reward my efforts with a one-on-one personal training session.Yes! Just what I needed a kick-butt strength and cardio workout. Ted and I shared stories and laughed as he challenged my strength, balance, and my favorite part -- stretched me out.

Like most days, I had a slew of things on my to-do-list, but I made my workout a priority and low and behold I was rewarded for my good behavior. Sometimes it's the thing(s) we don't necessarily want to do, but do anyway that yield the biggest reward(s).

BTW, I love working out at Northwest Personal Training they really are the BEST.






No comments:

Post a Comment

The Obesity Epidemic is REAL!

The evidence of an epidemic is everywhere.

· Two-thirds, more than 190 million Americans are
overweight or obese.

· Obesity-related diseases are a $147 billion dollar
medical burden every year.

· Childhood obesity has tripled in the last thirty years


Source: CBS News