Tuesday, June 3, 2014

A hop, skip, and a jump





I love the Pacific Northwest in all it's splendour. On Saturday, my girlfriend,  took me on a day trip to The Gorge. The drive itself is beautiful! We settled at a spot called, Rowena Crest with picnic goods we picked up at New Seasons Market. The weather was perfect, the sights were spectacular, and I was in good company. 









Then on Sunday after church, another girlfriend and I ate our lunch at Peninsula Park in the Rose Garden. There's so many wonderful spots to explore and enjoy here in the Pacific NW.  So lucky to have all this beauty just a hop, skip, and a jump away!







No comments:

Post a Comment

The Obesity Epidemic is REAL!

The evidence of an epidemic is everywhere.

· Two-thirds, more than 190 million Americans are
overweight or obese.

· Obesity-related diseases are a $147 billion dollar
medical burden every year.

· Childhood obesity has tripled in the last thirty years


Source: CBS News