Monday, October 18, 2010

The Will

For the first eight months of 2010 my life was going relatively smoothly, but in late August I hit some major bumps in the road, and well, I suffered some bruises. For about six weeks, my head was in a cloud and I was not working out as regularly, eating as well, or blogging. However, throughout this time I never, ever lost my will to fight this battle. I’ve vowed to lose weight and adapt a healthy lifestyle many times in my life, but this time I really, really mean it. My will is strong this time around -- it’s a profound feeling I have deep inside of me. I will never give up on myself, and I will meet my goals. So as 2010 comes to an end, although I’m filled with pride because of my accomplishments I realize the battle is not over. Therefore, I’ve re-evaluated my goals, and am refocusing my efforts.  For once and for all, Farewell Fatso!

P.S. Magically, it appears my writer’s block is gone, so I plan on blogging regularly again. Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Obesity Epidemic is REAL!

The evidence of an epidemic is everywhere.

· Two-thirds, more than 190 million Americans are
overweight or obese.

· Obesity-related diseases are a $147 billion dollar
medical burden every year.

· Childhood obesity has tripled in the last thirty years


Source: CBS News