Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Letting go


I'll be the first to admit I am control freak. My way is the perfect way.  I'm a natural born leader so it kinda comes with the territory. But, as I grow and mature I've come to realize that I'm not in control of much. I can plan things down to a tee, but there are way too many factors/people usually involved. Does that mean that I don't make plans anymore? Absolutely not. It just means that I'm more flexible. It means that I'm able to go with the flow. Even if things don't turn out the way I've planned or expected, I've learned to trust that whatever the end result -- things end up the way they are supposed to. I've learned to take a deep breath and let it go! Because, truthfully, life has a way of picking you up and carrying you to where you are supposed to be.





No comments:

Post a Comment

The Obesity Epidemic is REAL!

The evidence of an epidemic is everywhere.

· Two-thirds, more than 190 million Americans are
overweight or obese.

· Obesity-related diseases are a $147 billion dollar
medical burden every year.

· Childhood obesity has tripled in the last thirty years


Source: CBS News