Monday, December 30, 2013

I Get Around: 2013 in Review


The places I've been. The people I've seen in 2013, I get around: Clark College, Portland State University, Cascade Park Community Library, Camas Public Library, Camas & Washougal on a Diet, LaCamas  Swim & Sport, KBOO Radio, POIC, Chuck's Produce & Street Market, and The Fruit Valley Foundation.

As 2013 comes to an end, I'm reflecting on another amazing year. I've been busy, busy, busy. Here, there, everywhere. I'm so grateful that I am able to do all things that I love and share my gifts with you.

First, I have to say thank you to God for his Grace and Mercy. All Glory and Honor to Him.  I'm highly favored and blessed.

Next, my immediate circle for your unwavering support and belief. Y'all hold me down! Or should I say lift me up? I love each and every one of you. Thank ya. Thank ya. Thank ya.

An extra special thanks to the Clark College Health Department (my favorite venue!) for their continued support and giving me a platform to reach students. Oh yeah, and for using "Shop, Cook, Eat: Outside of the Box" for the second year! 

To everyone who has embraced and supported my ideas, THANK YOU! To all of my clients, THANK YOU. To everyone who has bought a copy of my cookbook, THANK YOU! To those of you who have attended my events, THANK YOU!  And, to all of my Facebook and blog followers, THANK YOU! 

I am the luckiest girl in the world -- I love what I do!


2013 in pictures:















No comments:

Post a Comment

The Obesity Epidemic is REAL!

The evidence of an epidemic is everywhere.

· Two-thirds, more than 190 million Americans are
overweight or obese.

· Obesity-related diseases are a $147 billion dollar
medical burden every year.

· Childhood obesity has tripled in the last thirty years


Source: CBS News