Tuesday, September 3, 2013

What's Happening in September



It's going to be a Sizzlin' September. You all know by now that I'm a huge proponent of home cooked food. I share my passion for food and cooking in a number of ways throughout the community. I dunno why but somehow I keep being asked to cater events. This month, I have three catering events, yes, catering events.

Hey, I don't want to block my blessings. So, If the universe wants me to cater, I'll cater. As of now, I'm offering my catering services to close friends and family. Subject to change just like the seasons.

I'm thrilled. Honored. Humbled. I've been asked by a friend of a friend to cater her wedding with 60 guests in late September. 
 
There's lots of prepping and cooking to do this month. Of course, I'll share photos.

9.08.13
Sunday, September 8:
Catering by Chrisetta Birthday -- PRIVATE

9.13.13 
Friday, September 13:
Catering by Chrisetta Poker Tournament -- PRIVATE

9.28.13
Saturday, September 28:
Catering by Chrisetta Wedding -- PRIVATE
--
9.25.13
Wednesday, September 25:
"5 or 50" Women's Sustainable Weight Loss & Healthy Lifestyle Group

No matter if you have "5 or 50" pounds to lose. It's time to start seeing yourself as beautiful, strong, capable and look beyond physical attributes. I'll facilitate the meeting and share my tips for staying motivated. This will be a safe, inspiring environment to share and grow.
Free
Open to everyone
No RSVP required

Time: 6- 7:30 p.m.
Venue:
Cascade Park Community Library
Address: 600 NE 136th Ave.
Vancouver, WA 98683
360.256.7782


No comments:

Post a Comment

The Obesity Epidemic is REAL!

The evidence of an epidemic is everywhere.

· Two-thirds, more than 190 million Americans are
overweight or obese.

· Obesity-related diseases are a $147 billion dollar
medical burden every year.

· Childhood obesity has tripled in the last thirty years


Source: CBS News