Saturday, October 12, 2013

Fall Stroll

I absolutely love fall. It's arguably my favorite season next to spring. Then when spring arrives I say spring is my favorite. Oh well, luckily I don't have to chose. I just enjoy each season in it's unique splendor.

Here's some photos from my strolls around my neighborhood and Pacific Community Park.



My first time ever noticing this type of tree. But today it caught my eye as I was rounding the corner coming home. The picture doesn't quiet do the berries justice. They were plump, bright, and beautiful. 

Come to find out it's a dogwood tree. A Kousa Dogwood tree those are edible berries sometimes used to make wine.





 


Pacific Community Park 




No comments:

Post a Comment

The Obesity Epidemic is REAL!

The evidence of an epidemic is everywhere.

· Two-thirds, more than 190 million Americans are
overweight or obese.

· Obesity-related diseases are a $147 billion dollar
medical burden every year.

· Childhood obesity has tripled in the last thirty years


Source: CBS News