Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Celebration!

One year ago, today I started teaching cooking classes at Chuck's Produce & Street Market. Last night, along with 28 food enthusiasts -- family included, I celebrated my one year anniversary and the release of my NEW cookbook Shop, Cook, Eat: Outside of the Box. To commemorate the special night I wore the same apron I wore the first class and created the same delicious Lettuce Wraps (recipe in cookbook).

 Thanks to the foodies who have come out time and time again to support me, my family -- for your love, and to the staff of Chuck's for allowing me to use your beautiful kitchen to share my love of good food with the community.













































Photos by Cassie Hill (my darling little cousin)

2 comments:

The Obesity Epidemic is REAL!

The evidence of an epidemic is everywhere.

· Two-thirds, more than 190 million Americans are
overweight or obese.

· Obesity-related diseases are a $147 billion dollar
medical burden every year.

· Childhood obesity has tripled in the last thirty years


Source: CBS News