Monday, July 8, 2013

Outside of the Box 4th of July Cookout


I enjoyed myself catering on the 4th of July for some friends. But, don't expect me to get a catering license anytime soon. I'll stick to educating and empowering folks to cook at home -- thank you. 
On the menu:
Lemon Rosemary Chicken Kebabs • Vegetable Kebabs 
Flank Steak with Pesto • Teriyaki Chicken with Pineapple
 Kale & Carrot Salad • Sweet & Spicy Coleslaw • Black Bean Confetti Salad
Strawberry Spinach Salad • Greek Orzo Salad •Garden Fresh Pasta Salad
Baked Beans
Grilled Italian Bread


















At last... I get to sit down with Baby Olivia!



No comments:

Post a Comment

The Obesity Epidemic is REAL!

The evidence of an epidemic is everywhere.

· Two-thirds, more than 190 million Americans are
overweight or obese.

· Obesity-related diseases are a $147 billion dollar
medical burden every year.

· Childhood obesity has tripled in the last thirty years


Source: CBS News