Monday, November 1, 2010

What A Difference A Year Makes

A year ago (October 31, 2009) I had a major blowout with my fella that led to us eventually breaking up. Our break up was pretty traumatic, but also enlightening for me. I believe that out of every bad experience comes something good. Granted, sometimes it may take a while for the good to surface. And, in this case the good has surfaced!

The transition has not been easy, but I’ve made some HUGE strides to improve my life. It started with emotional and spiritual cleansing – soul searching, which eventually led me to become serious about my health and weight. Over the past year, I’ve broke through barriers that once seemed unbreakable. As 2010 comes to a close I have a few more goals I’d like to achieve. If I continue to stay focused there’s no doubt I can make my goals.  I’m proud of the person I’m evolving into…I’m a work in progress.


10/31/10

10/31/09

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Obesity Epidemic is REAL!

The evidence of an epidemic is everywhere.

· Two-thirds, more than 190 million Americans are
overweight or obese.

· Obesity-related diseases are a $147 billion dollar
medical burden every year.

· Childhood obesity has tripled in the last thirty years


Source: CBS News