Tuesday, June 21, 2011

300 lb. Graduate

Yesterday, while visiting my mom she whipped out some old photos. I was mortified when she started revealing my high school graduation pictures. 17 years old and 300 lbs. And what's worse is I would continue on until I reached a whopping 388 lbs. SMH. There is something so wrong with that. I know, I shouldn't dwell. It's water under the bridge. All that matters is that I am making a conscious effort now to change my life. Before I drop the subject though I have to share these photos (excuse the quality) with y'all.

Class of 1990

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Obesity Epidemic is REAL!

The evidence of an epidemic is everywhere.

· Two-thirds, more than 190 million Americans are
overweight or obese.

· Obesity-related diseases are a $147 billion dollar
medical burden every year.

· Childhood obesity has tripled in the last thirty years


Source: CBS News