Saturday, April 20, 2013

Eat Outside of the Box: Spring Salads


I spent my Saturday afternoon sharing my love and knowledge for REAL food OUTSIDE of the Box with the community. Before I could make it home good, I received this email from one of the attendees: "Thanks for the terrific presentation and FOOD today." ~Diana R. You're welcome Diana, but the pleasure was all mine.

Thanks to everyone who came out -- YOU are officially OUTSIDE of the Box! Extra-special thanks to Teresa
 Torres for taking such good care of me and Ryan Ellis too. I ♥ the public library system, especially Cascade Park Community Library.
 
I could kick myself for not getting a photo of the wonderful display of books and information -- after all this was a library program: Copies of both my cookbooks for loan (641.563 MOSLEY), flyers for hearth of Vancouver and Vancouver Food Co-op, Dirty Dozen/Clean 15, and of course a plethora of food related books/dvds. 






 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Obesity Epidemic is REAL!

The evidence of an epidemic is everywhere.

· Two-thirds, more than 190 million Americans are
overweight or obese.

· Obesity-related diseases are a $147 billion dollar
medical burden every year.

· Childhood obesity has tripled in the last thirty years


Source: CBS News