Thursday, June 6, 2013

24 Hour Commitment

My friend, Veronica, speaks of making a commitment this way: We all have 24 hours in a day. No matter how you slice it, there is only 24 hours for me and for you. It's fair to say somethings are more important to each of us. And usually what matters to us is where our priorities lie.

I speak with a lot of folks when I'm out and about speaking and cooking, here on my blog, and on my Facebook pages. As you know I'm a huge proponent of home cooked meals.The number one reason most people say they don't cook is simply because they don't have time.  Well as Veronica says, we all have the same 24 hours in a day so then it because a question of what's important to you.

What's important to me is to prepare and eat home cooked meals. So, I slice my 24 hours up accordingly. It was a long time coming for me, but tipping the scales at nearly 400 pounds required me to tackle the biggest obstacle -- food. Today, I'm fully committed to my health and I prepare about 99 percent of my meals at home. I'll be honest It takes time. But, I've made the time. I've made the commitment.

--
If you're looking to shift your priorities. I can help! Check out the new array of Services I'm offering.

Services

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Obesity Epidemic is REAL!

The evidence of an epidemic is everywhere.

· Two-thirds, more than 190 million Americans are
overweight or obese.

· Obesity-related diseases are a $147 billion dollar
medical burden every year.

· Childhood obesity has tripled in the last thirty years


Source: CBS News