Hold up. Wait a minute. Pause.
Thank ya. Thank ya. Thank ya. Sometimes I get caught up. Sometimes I need to slow down. Sit still.
First and foremost, to God for all of His gifts and blessings. To everyone who supports, encourages me to be more, want more, and NEVER give up. And for those who get in my way -- thank you too. Sometimes I get to comfortable.
- To everyone who has purchased a copy of Shop, Cook, Eat: Outside of the Box and supported the movement -- thank you! I've sold nearly 500 copies! Yes, 500 copies with no distributor, no publisher. Thank ya! A big shout out to my dear friend Katina in Atlanta, GA my no.1 fan. She bought several copies and has been selling them to her fellow workout buddies.
- 32,000 + visitors to the blog.
- More than 400 Facebook 'Likes".
- Calendar booked with speaking engagements, cooking classes, you name it all the way into 2013.
- Lastly, but most importantly, I'm healthy, fit -- spiritually, emotionally, mentally, and physically.