Sunday, November 18, 2012

Outside of the Box: Soups

It was a SOUPer Sunday. Delicious, soul warming soups and family. As often the case when I teach these classes, it's not just about the food, but it's about the people. Food brings people together. The most beautiful thing -- a family of five-- with kids, ages 7,9, and 13 joined the class. Parents YOU have to get them started cooking early. Thank you for involving them Josh and Jennifer. More family...there was also a sister trio (The Baker's) in the house.

On the menu: To Die For Southwest Chicken Soup from my first cookbook, Bringing Cooking Back and Sweet Potato Bisque from my new cookbook Shop, Cook, Eat: Outside of the Box.

Good food. Good folks. Good times.

Again, I say I love what I do...Sharing my passion for real food and helping more and more people step OUTSIDE of the Box
!



No comments:

Post a Comment

The Obesity Epidemic is REAL!

The evidence of an epidemic is everywhere.

· Two-thirds, more than 190 million Americans are
overweight or obese.

· Obesity-related diseases are a $147 billion dollar
medical burden every year.

· Childhood obesity has tripled in the last thirty years


Source: CBS News