Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Repost: No!

I've been thinking, and I've come to the conclusion, I don't mind being told no. When someone tells me no it just adds fuel to my already ignited fire. Telling me no just means I dig deeper. I'd prefer to be told no ten times rather than told yes just once. I know, preposterous. Just think though if you were told yes all the time you would never find  the other gear.

When someone tells me no, I always think of the now, famous author J.K. Rowling. Her Harry Potter manuscript was rejected on numerous occasions. She was told no multiple times. If she's anything like me, every time she was told no, she went back to the drawing board and came up with another plan. She never gave up on herself. She believed in herself and Harry Potter. Look at her now, a successful author, film writer, and            multi-millionaire probably close to a billionaire. So here I am working really hard to get the one yes that is going to make the difference. In the meanwhile, tell me no again. I double dare you.
  

This was originally posted on September 28, 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Obesity Epidemic is REAL!

The evidence of an epidemic is everywhere.

· Two-thirds, more than 190 million Americans are
overweight or obese.

· Obesity-related diseases are a $147 billion dollar
medical burden every year.

· Childhood obesity has tripled in the last thirty years


Source: CBS News