Sunday, May 19, 2013

What's for dinner?


I've been having a taste for...Spaghetti with meat sauce. So, I gave in. It's okay every once in a while to indulge. The main thing is to not overindulge and of course to make it at home in your very own kitchen. I've never been one to make substitutes like broccoli instead of pasta. Or light sour cream instead of sour cream. I just go for it and eat less (sometimes). I did make an exception and served the hearty meat sauce over whole wheat pasta. To round out the meal: A garden green salad and crusty Italian bread. Now, that's Sunday dinner, OUTSIDE of the Box!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Obesity Epidemic is REAL!

The evidence of an epidemic is everywhere.

· Two-thirds, more than 190 million Americans are
overweight or obese.

· Obesity-related diseases are a $147 billion dollar
medical burden every year.

· Childhood obesity has tripled in the last thirty years


Source: CBS News