Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Thank you

Since the inception of Farewell Fatso! I’ve had the pleasure of speaking with some incredible folks. Many of you have come back to my page time and time again to congratulate, encourage, and thank me. It’s my turn…Thank you! My heart is filled with joy as I reviewed your beautiful words. Like I've said before battling obesity is not something you can do in silence. Thank you for allowing me to share my story. This is a two-way street, y’all motivate and inspire me too.

This one’s for each and every one of you.  Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Obesity Epidemic is REAL!

The evidence of an epidemic is everywhere.

· Two-thirds, more than 190 million Americans are
overweight or obese.

· Obesity-related diseases are a $147 billion dollar
medical burden every year.

· Childhood obesity has tripled in the last thirty years


Source: CBS News