Friday, February 4, 2011

Loving myself

I’m hard on myself, really, really hard on myself. Lately, I’ve been thinking about the negative things I say to myself and I’ve decided it’s time I knock it off. I would never allow anyone else to say such terrible things about me or criticize me the way I do. I need to be kinder, gentler, and more loving to myself. This journey is not just about physical transformation. I want to radiate beauty from the inside out. I want to be a peaceful, positive, vibrant, confident, healthy, and fit woman. So…It’s time I rid myself of the demons. It’s time I quit victimizing myself. It’s time I really, really start loving myself. No more negative self talk. I’m not fat. Fat is a state of mind.  It’s time I get out of my own way. I can do anything I set my mind to. It’s time for me to shine like the diamond that I am. Starting here and now.

2 comments:

  1. They say for every bad thing you say, it takes five good things to cancel it out. So,start doing that! Loving your progress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup, I just had yet another revelation that said this is nonsense. You want to radiate beauty and that starts from within. I'm in control of all the negative self-talk. Be gone, demons! You are not welcome here.

    Thanks, Shan Dawg for always chatting with me. You're awesome. ;)

    ReplyDelete

The Obesity Epidemic is REAL!

The evidence of an epidemic is everywhere.

· Two-thirds, more than 190 million Americans are
overweight or obese.

· Obesity-related diseases are a $147 billion dollar
medical burden every year.

· Childhood obesity has tripled in the last thirty years


Source: CBS News