Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Sound check


I'll be speaking at the Vancouver Community Library on Saturday. So, I thought it would be a good idea to actually see the room I'm due to speak in. You know, get the lay of the land. Perform a sound check. Okay, maybe a little high maintenance. But I wanna make sure I'm all set to go. I don't want to be flustered right before speaking.

Wow! I started laughing when I walked in the room. The Columbia Room is HUGE! Must be about 2000 sq ft. What was I thinking when I booked it? They offered me the smaller of the  rooms, but nooooo I just had to have the big room. What can I say? I think big. Maybe not this Saturday, but certainly in the future I can fill those 135 seats.  I'm putting it out in the universe. After all,  "What we think we become."

I want to be an ambassador of health and fitness. I want to share my story in hopes it will help others. Obesity is a big problem. So I have to combat it in a big way. The dates set. The room is ready. All that's missing is you. Grab a loved one come hear me share my story passionately and I'll also have tips on how to sustain a healthy lifestyle.

Saturday, June 16th
2 - 3:30 p.m.
Vancouver Community Library in the Columbia Room
901 C Street
Vancouver, WA 98660
(360) 906-5106

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Obesity Epidemic is REAL!

The evidence of an epidemic is everywhere.

· Two-thirds, more than 190 million Americans are
overweight or obese.

· Obesity-related diseases are a $147 billion dollar
medical burden every year.

· Childhood obesity has tripled in the last thirty years


Source: CBS News