Thursday, December 6, 2012

An OUTSIDE of the Box thank you




Oh, how time flies when you're having fun! It's hard to believe that only a year ago I authored my first convenient little cookbook, Bringing Cooking Back. As I type, the press is rolling for more copies of my latest cookbook -- Shop, Cook, Eat: Outside of the Box.  The books will hit the shelves of Clark College Bookstore, Friday, December 7th for winter quarter 2013. This will mark the second quarter that my cookbook is a required text for Health 100: Food and Your Health students. Yay!

Thank you Clark College for believing in me to author the cookbook and your continued support. For those of you, yeah you, who bought the cookbook and embraced the OUTSIDE of the Box movement -- thank you, thank you, thank you. The last few months have been delicious fun and I'm looking forward to many more!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Obesity Epidemic is REAL!

The evidence of an epidemic is everywhere.

· Two-thirds, more than 190 million Americans are
overweight or obese.

· Obesity-related diseases are a $147 billion dollar
medical burden every year.

· Childhood obesity has tripled in the last thirty years


Source: CBS News