Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Fitness and Wellness talk


For the month of February, I've been busy, busy at Clark College lecturing for health classes.

I started the month with lectures for Health classes and concluded the month with motivational talks for Health and Physical Education classes. Seriously!This has got to be the coolest "job" ever! I love sharing my story in hopes to motivate and inspire others. My story is more than about weight loss it's applicable to life -- believing in yourself, hard work, making adjustments, and never giving up.

Yesterday, I had the pleasure of delivering back-to-back lectures for HPE 258: Fitness and Wellness. Super-duper cool! Here's a look-see at the photos:


No comments:

Post a Comment

The Obesity Epidemic is REAL!

The evidence of an epidemic is everywhere.

· Two-thirds, more than 190 million Americans are
overweight or obese.

· Obesity-related diseases are a $147 billion dollar
medical burden every year.

· Childhood obesity has tripled in the last thirty years


Source: CBS News