Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Recovery journal

Day 71: Rejoice! All praise to the MAN above. As of today, I'm braceless. Yup, threw it in the garbage at doc's office. Doc says break/ bone is healed and I can bear some weight on my left leg. I'll be able to ditch the crutches in 12 days - eight weeks to the day. Doc says my hardware and scar look good and he feels that I'm right on track with recovery. Heavy sigh of relief. PT: Quads are firing and I was able to get full ROM on stationary bike -- it was AWESOME. I feel like a miracle child. The body is an AMAZING machine. It's a slow process, but I'm healing. It won't be long...

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Obesity Epidemic is REAL!

The evidence of an epidemic is everywhere.

· Two-thirds, more than 190 million Americans are
overweight or obese.

· Obesity-related diseases are a $147 billion dollar
medical burden every year.

· Childhood obesity has tripled in the last thirty years


Source: CBS News