Thursday, January 5, 2012

Happy

The sky is clear, the temperature is mild, I spent the morning working out and chatting with positive, energetic people, and in a few hours my self-published little cookbook "Bringing Cooking Back" will be on the shelves at New Seasons Market. I'm honored to work with New Seasons. They promote sustainability, support local businesses, and local authors like myself. Oh, and of course they sell really good high-quality food. Partnering with New Seasons gives me the opportunity to reach a larger market of my community. I recognize a good thing when I see it. I am happy, happy, very happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Obesity Epidemic is REAL!

The evidence of an epidemic is everywhere.

· Two-thirds, more than 190 million Americans are
overweight or obese.

· Obesity-related diseases are a $147 billion dollar
medical burden every year.

· Childhood obesity has tripled in the last thirty years


Source: CBS News