Friday, January 6, 2012

Outside The Box

I do not eat food from a box.
I do not like it quite a lot.

I will not eat from a box.
I will not eat it any way or any day. 

I do not like food from a box.

I would not like food in a box here or there.
I would not like it anywhere.

I do not like food from a box.

Could you, would you from a car?
I could not, would not from a car.

Could you, would you from a couch?
I could not, would not from a couch.

Could you, would you from a restaurant?
I could not, would not from a restaurant.

I do not like food from a box.

Try it.
Try it you may.
Try it. Try it you may say.

If you let me be I will try it.
You will see.

See!
I do not like food from a box.

Over the course of my weight loss journey, plenty of folks have tried to sell dietary supplements and food products to me. Recently, I was even invited to sell MediFast. Ha. To each it's own. But I just don't buy into eating food from a box. Sure, it may be convenient, but I'm not looking for convenience. I want to prepare, cook, eat, and enjoy fresh, wholesome food. I love food too much to be a slave to packaged so-called food. I do not eat food from a box. I will not eat food from a box. I  eat outside the box.

To join my eat outside the box movement, buy a copy of my cookbook "Bringing Cooking Back."

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Obesity Epidemic is REAL!

The evidence of an epidemic is everywhere.

· Two-thirds, more than 190 million Americans are
overweight or obese.

· Obesity-related diseases are a $147 billion dollar
medical burden every year.

· Childhood obesity has tripled in the last thirty years


Source: CBS News