Monday, January 23, 2012

What's IN

I had the pleasure of hanging out and shopping with my daughter the other day. As we were headed to the car in the parking lot of the mall a guy passed by riding a bike and smoking a cigarette. We both looked at each other bewildered. I said, "Smoking is so played out." She asked, "What's in?" Me, "Healthy." Like I've said before, I draw blog post inspiration from everywhere.

In my opinion, here's What's IN:


More...
IN: Weight lifting, Yoga, Pilates, Fresh juicing at home, Fresh fruits and veggies, Meatless Monday's, Sustainability, Health, Happiness, Wellness and this blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Obesity Epidemic is REAL!

The evidence of an epidemic is everywhere.

· Two-thirds, more than 190 million Americans are
overweight or obese.

· Obesity-related diseases are a $147 billion dollar
medical burden every year.

· Childhood obesity has tripled in the last thirty years


Source: CBS News