Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Farewell Fatso! Goes on Vacay

I’m so very pleased with the progress of Farewell Fatso! Sometimes, however, life simply gets in the way. And, this is one of those times. So that I am able to concentrate my efforts elsewhere I have to take a short hiatus from blogging. Best believe, I will definitely try to sneak in one every now and again, so don’t be surprised if you see a blog pop up a couple times a week.

Please, please, please make no mistake this project is near and dear to my heart and I’m not giving up on it. Together we are going to start a movement! I’ll be back soon, and for sure to keep you all engaged I’ll give random updates on FB. Until next time…

2 comments:

  1. Well, tell us about life. Make it part of the blog and that way in won't be in the way. Just a thought...

    ReplyDelete
  2. J -

    No way! This is a medium about childhood obesity, weight loss, healthy eating, etc. Certainly, every now and again I may talk about some personal stuff but this is not the place to talk about my life struggles - duh, that's what my friends are for. :)

    ReplyDelete

The Obesity Epidemic is REAL!

The evidence of an epidemic is everywhere.

· Two-thirds, more than 190 million Americans are
overweight or obese.

· Obesity-related diseases are a $147 billion dollar
medical burden every year.

· Childhood obesity has tripled in the last thirty years


Source: CBS News