Monday, August 2, 2010

So many possibilities...


Goodbye July. Hello August. I’m excited about August 2010. So many possibilities…

Here are just a few highlights:

• I’ll celebrate my 38th birthday
• I’m attending my 20-year high school reunion this weekend
• I’ve developed a new healthy cooking class - details coming soon

Personal goals for August ‘10:

• Challenge myself more during workouts - build my physical endurance.
• Continue eating healthy and creating new meals.
• Keep trying new things. Maybe this month I’ll try…
• Live everyday like there’s no tomorrow!

I’m ready for what August has to offer. Of course, I’ll definitely keep you all posted. What do you have planned? What are your goals? Do tell - I'd love to hear.

2 comments:

  1. I just got accepted to move into a new house at the end of this month. It has a beautiful spacious kitchen with lots of cupboard space. I can't wait to start fresh filling the space with healthy positve choices and energy. And I am looking forward to exploring the new area on foot to get us to better know our surroundings, and maybe meet some new people in the neighboorhood.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's terrific news! I love my cupboards - they make staying stocked so much easier.

    Once again you have brightened my otherwise gloomy day. :) Can't wait to hear more about the new house, food choices, etc. in the upcoming weeks. Way to go, for making positive changes. Love it!

    ReplyDelete

The Obesity Epidemic is REAL!

The evidence of an epidemic is everywhere.

· Two-thirds, more than 190 million Americans are
overweight or obese.

· Obesity-related diseases are a $147 billion dollar
medical burden every year.

· Childhood obesity has tripled in the last thirty years


Source: CBS News