Saturday, August 17, 2013

Mama's Garden

Basil, Green Beans, Red and Purple Tomatoes, and Cucumbers
While hanging out at my mom's house earlier this week she happily took me on a tour of her beautiful garden. She was too cute, sharing her gardening routine with me. I enjoyed our time together and was delighted to bring home a basket full of garden goods.  There's nothing better than garden fresh goods, especially garden fresh tomatoes -- oh my goodness!

So far I've made an Asian Sesame Cucumber Salad (so fresh and light) and a Caprese Salad (an Italian Classic kicked up by the garden fresh basil and tomatoes) . Up next, I'll do something with the green beans.

The blacker the berry the sweeter the juice


No comments:

Post a Comment

The Obesity Epidemic is REAL!

The evidence of an epidemic is everywhere.

· Two-thirds, more than 190 million Americans are
overweight or obese.

· Obesity-related diseases are a $147 billion dollar
medical burden every year.

· Childhood obesity has tripled in the last thirty years


Source: CBS News