Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Splish Splash: My pool adventures III


This morning I had my third pool session with Christie. We typically start off doing pool exercises for a half hour or so. Then spend another half hour with some basic, very basic swimming techniques.  I had my biggest breakthrough today. I actually felt like I was swimming. I'm feeling less scared and having more fun! Still a long way to go...

Check out this short video: As I make my way down the pool with double noodle action. Gotta have the double noodle.  Splish splash. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

The Obesity Epidemic is REAL!

The evidence of an epidemic is everywhere.

· Two-thirds, more than 190 million Americans are
overweight or obese.

· Obesity-related diseases are a $147 billion dollar
medical burden every year.

· Childhood obesity has tripled in the last thirty years


Source: CBS News