Monday, November 7, 2011

Healthy Cooking 101: Pepper Steak served with Quinoa

I'm super-excited to share my passion for good, wholesome food with others. It's awesome to see the response over the last few weeks at my cooking classes. Seems to me people are really interesting in bringing cooking back home.  I've got the feeling folks are hungry for more. There were six repeat participants in yesterday's class.

I love gazing out at a room full of food enthusiasts. Eager. Asking questions. Taking notes. Excited about rushing home to prepare the recipes themselves.

Yesterday's class brought together another spectacular group.

  • A mother brought her elementary aged daughter and her little girlfriend.
  • Mother and adult daughter. Spending the afternoon together.
  • Friends who hadn't seen each other in a while, catching up.
  • Friends just hanging out with one another.
  • Lovers. Sharing the afternoon.
  • And, then there were those who came by themselves, but made a friend or two while there.
I so love what I do!  I'm bringing "Cooking Back." 
















Eating Healthy Never Tasted So Good

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Obesity Epidemic is REAL!

The evidence of an epidemic is everywhere.

· Two-thirds, more than 190 million Americans are
overweight or obese.

· Obesity-related diseases are a $147 billion dollar
medical burden every year.

· Childhood obesity has tripled in the last thirty years


Source: CBS News