I love gazing out at a room full of food enthusiasts. Eager. Asking questions. Taking notes. Excited about rushing home to prepare the recipes themselves.
Yesterday's class brought together another spectacular group.
- A mother brought her elementary aged daughter and her little girlfriend.
- Mother and adult daughter. Spending the afternoon together.
- Friends who hadn't seen each other in a while, catching up.
- Friends just hanging out with one another.
- Lovers. Sharing the afternoon.
- And, then there were those who came by themselves, but made a friend or two while there.
Eating Healthy Never Tasted So Good