Friday, November 18, 2011

Oh, crap!

The more I learn about the food industry. The more appalled, outraged I become. I shouldn't dwell on the past, but I started thinking about all the crappy food I use to eat -- lack of knowledge. My biggest regret, the crap I use to feed my daughter. Full of sugar, salt, fat, and tons of other crap. I'm so sorry my darling baby, mama just didn't know. Luckily, she has grown up to be a healthy young lady. Phew.

Here's a few of the gross processed so called meals I use to feed my baby girl:

Kid's Cuisine












Lunchables














Easy Mac
















And to wash all the crap down, SUGAR oh and some dye:


Capri Sun

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Obesity Epidemic is REAL!

The evidence of an epidemic is everywhere.

· Two-thirds, more than 190 million Americans are
overweight or obese.

· Obesity-related diseases are a $147 billion dollar
medical burden every year.

· Childhood obesity has tripled in the last thirty years


Source: CBS News