Wednesday, November 16, 2011

My word

I've said this before, my journey is more than a physical transformation.  This is a transformation from the inside out. I want to be a person that radiates happiness, peace, love. I want to be a person who does what I say I will do. I want to be a person of character. So this morning, I set off to do something simply because I looked someone in the eye and told her I would. It's cold, dark, and foggy outside and I would prefer to stay snug in my bed, but that's not a valid reason. That's selfish. Pulling out of commitments was pretty typically of the old me, but no longer. My word is bond.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Obesity Epidemic is REAL!

The evidence of an epidemic is everywhere.

· Two-thirds, more than 190 million Americans are
overweight or obese.

· Obesity-related diseases are a $147 billion dollar
medical burden every year.

· Childhood obesity has tripled in the last thirty years


Source: CBS News