Monday, November 28, 2011

Move!

I've been busy, busy, busy with all sorts of projects. As a result my workout routine has suffered greatly. I really miss my gym time and exercising. My body feels so heavy and sluggish. I need to get back in action. I need to move! The numbers on the scale remain the same, but my body just feels so ugh. There is something to be said about exercising. Exercising makes me feel better. When I exercise I feel trimmer, lighter, and less stressed.  My trainer, Steve always tells me I don't have to come to the gym as long as I eat right. Sure, that's true because diet is the biggest factor when it comes to weight loss, but I feel so much better when I combine the two. My goal is to lead a healthy lifestyle that combines diet and exercise. My regularly scheduled gym routine will resume soon, very soon. It's time to move!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Obesity Epidemic is REAL!

The evidence of an epidemic is everywhere.

· Two-thirds, more than 190 million Americans are
overweight or obese.

· Obesity-related diseases are a $147 billion dollar
medical burden every year.

· Childhood obesity has tripled in the last thirty years


Source: CBS News