Monday, March 26, 2012

Next Level

Should working out be this fun?
I've been at this for a long time -- battling obesity. The finish line is within sight, but the closer I get to it the harder reaching it seems. I'll admit, I'm at the point where I need help. I can't do this alone. My tool belt is empty and I'm not ashamed to admit it. Nor am I afraid to seek help. I started thinking...Hmm...A personal trainer is what I need. Someone to guide me, challenge me, gently kick my butt, and push me to the Next Level.

Score! Not only did I find a trainer, I found a team. I'm super-duper excited to be training with Northwest Personal Training. A small, upscale studio with a team of awesome certified personal trainers led by Sherri McMillan a leader in the fitness industry.

I'm confident that I'm in good hands with these folks. There are no gimmicks. No frills. No magic pills. Just them working me to my maximum potential. In turn, I'll give them everything I have every time out. But, my work doesn't stop at the studio -- when I'm away I'll fuel my body by eating fresh, wholesome food and getting plenty of rest.  The team will help me stay on track by reviewing my food diary periodically. On Friday, to jump start my bid to the finish line we recorded my weight and measurements. Now, we have a clear idea of our starting point and it's time to do this!

I got my dukes up!
The finish line seems closer with the help of my new team at Northwest Personal Training. I'm committed to my health and fitness and with their help it's time I push myself to the Next Level.

Check out their website for more info on their Vancouver and Portland studios :
http://www.nwpersonaltraining.com/

2 comments:

  1. Go for it! Doesn't it feel great to have renewed motivation? Good for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Debbie--
    Yes, it feels good to have renewed spirit. But, my body is not on the same wave length apparently.:) Wooooooo.

    ReplyDelete

The Obesity Epidemic is REAL!

The evidence of an epidemic is everywhere.

· Two-thirds, more than 190 million Americans are
overweight or obese.

· Obesity-related diseases are a $147 billion dollar
medical burden every year.

· Childhood obesity has tripled in the last thirty years


Source: CBS News