Thursday, March 8, 2012

Found

Found: The gal with the go get it spirit at the gym. 

She's been spotted at: Northwest Personal Training, 24 Hour Fitness Columbia Tech, walking the hilly Mt.Tabor Park, and today there was a sighting of her laughing, shaking hips, stomping feet to "Boogie Wonderland" in Rodney's Funky Rhythms class at Firstenburg Community Center. 

It's been a while, but after stringing together two solid weeks of workouts consisting of a variety of classes in a few locations -- I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaack!

Over the past few months, I'll admit I had lost my way a little, but I want to make sure I'm clear -- I never, ever had given up. Battling obesity is a hard gig so sometimes these types of breaks are necessary. My health and wellness can't be measured in days, weeks, or months. I've made a conscious effort to change my life for the better -- I want this healthy lifestyle forever.  Today, I am refocused, refreshed, renewed and ready to go to the next level.

Thanks to the search and rescue team for finding and revitalizing me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Obesity Epidemic is REAL!

The evidence of an epidemic is everywhere.

· Two-thirds, more than 190 million Americans are
overweight or obese.

· Obesity-related diseases are a $147 billion dollar
medical burden every year.

· Childhood obesity has tripled in the last thirty years


Source: CBS News