Monday, October 10, 2011

Out and About

I notice that I move around a lot better now that I'm 170+ lbs. lighter. There were so many things I could't do as an obese person. Some of which I didn't even realize I couldn't do. Things that most people wouldn't even give a second thought about. As an obese person it was an ordeal to just carry my purse. I was unable to get my purse on my shoulder and in a comfortable position -- too much girth. Now-a-days, I carry my purse on my shoulder and it fits right nicely against my body like it should. 

I was headed to class recently and  I really wanted to take a to-go mug of coffee, but in the past carrying a mug, purse, and book bag would be a lot of work for me -- too much girth. Just trying to get around was enough hassle. Never mind carrying extra stuff. Anyhow, I decided I didn't want to face the day without the coffee so I brought along the to-go mug. Surpringsly, toting the coffee mug and other items didn't cause me grief. Instead, I was pleased to be out and about moving around with stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Obesity Epidemic is REAL!

The evidence of an epidemic is everywhere.

· Two-thirds, more than 190 million Americans are
overweight or obese.

· Obesity-related diseases are a $147 billion dollar
medical burden every year.

· Childhood obesity has tripled in the last thirty years


Source: CBS News