Monday, October 31, 2011

What's for ME

As October comes to a close, I'm encouraged. There were a couple of snags this month, but I've come to learn -- what's for me is for me. I don't have to force or try to manufacture things. So the business deals that didn't go through. Oh well. People who come in and out of my life. Toodles. I don't want to seem flip about it, but it is what it is. The universe works it all out.

Here's the positive from October:
  • Hosted two successful cooking classes 
  • Delivered my third motivational speech
  • Six weeks into the Fitness Trainer Program
  • Over 13,000 visitors to the blog
  • eHow..com featured a blog post, "Sugar: Don't be fooled."
  • 325 + FB "likes"
  • Dates booked into March 2012
  • Officially received notice that I'll teach a series of classes beginning January 2012
  • Secured my biggest speaking venue to date for February 2012
  • Working on a super delicious project -- details soon to be announced 
  • I'm healthy, vibrant, and loved                                                                                                                                                              
I don't sweat the small stuff. What's for me is for me. I'm right where I'm suppose to be doing exactly what I should be doing. Ain't nothin' gonna break my stride. Bye-bye, October you were good to me. Looking forward to November.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Obesity Epidemic is REAL!

The evidence of an epidemic is everywhere.

· Two-thirds, more than 190 million Americans are
overweight or obese.

· Obesity-related diseases are a $147 billion dollar
medical burden every year.

· Childhood obesity has tripled in the last thirty years


Source: CBS News