Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Perfect, I am not

I am the best me yet, but in no way am I perfect. Beyond my journey to a healthier, fitter lifestyle. I am confronted with every day life and all of it's nuances. I choose to document my journey publicly, however, I do keep my private life, private.  With my name in the spotlight lately, my private life seems to not be so private. I guess, that's just part of it. I will continue sharing my motivation, passion, and zest for healthy living with you. I want to help, encourage, and inspire you. I will continue to do my best to be a better person, but, perfect I am not.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Obesity Epidemic is REAL!

The evidence of an epidemic is everywhere.

· Two-thirds, more than 190 million Americans are
overweight or obese.

· Obesity-related diseases are a $147 billion dollar
medical burden every year.

· Childhood obesity has tripled in the last thirty years


Source: CBS News