Thursday, December 15, 2011

Calm before storm

The last few months I've been all systems go. I love what I do so it doesn't feel like work, but it can get hectic. Classes ended last Wednesday so that freed up a bulk of my day. It's been nice to sleep in, enjoy my morning coffee, and have a little flexibility in my schedule. For the rest of the month, I have no community activities or commitments. I'm just enjoying the down time because my January calendar is already slammed with dates -- booked into March 2012. It's the calm before the storm.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Obesity Epidemic is REAL!

The evidence of an epidemic is everywhere.

· Two-thirds, more than 190 million Americans are
overweight or obese.

· Obesity-related diseases are a $147 billion dollar
medical burden every year.

· Childhood obesity has tripled in the last thirty years


Source: CBS News