Tuesday, December 20, 2011

What will be

There's one thing that I've grown to know for sure: Everything happens for a reason. I may not see it at the time, understand it, or like it, but there is a reason for it. Knowing this makes it much easier to deal with disappointments. People enter my life for a reason, maybe a season. Plans I thought surely should and would work out, didn't. Relationships start off strong and end with a sudden fizzle. My dream job really was quite the opposite. The man of my dreams, was a dream. The universe is a powerful force.  No longer do I fight with the universe. And, by not fighting it I usually am rewarded by it's splendor. What will be, will be.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Obesity Epidemic is REAL!

The evidence of an epidemic is everywhere.

· Two-thirds, more than 190 million Americans are
overweight or obese.

· Obesity-related diseases are a $147 billion dollar
medical burden every year.

· Childhood obesity has tripled in the last thirty years


Source: CBS News