Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Bold Connections

Reflecting...The recipe for success --
  • Be bold. 
  • Ask for what you want and don't be afraid of being told no.
  • Don't shy away from hard work. Be willing and ready to work for what you want. 
  • Make connections. Connections are a vital part of getting what you want. Remember, it's not what you know, but who you know. We are all connected to one another. 
All the wonderful opportunities that have been presented to me are because I've asked for what I wanted, worked very hard for what I wanted, and I'm connected to some pretty awesome people.

I'm grateful and thankful for where I am in my life and to all of my awesome connections for helping me get here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Obesity Epidemic is REAL!

The evidence of an epidemic is everywhere.

· Two-thirds, more than 190 million Americans are
overweight or obese.

· Obesity-related diseases are a $147 billion dollar
medical burden every year.

· Childhood obesity has tripled in the last thirty years


Source: CBS News