The trend continues into February:
- I'm looking forward to spreading my love for good wholesome food with the community by hosting healthy cooking classes at Chuck's Produce & Street Market.
- A cookbook signing and tasting at New Seasons Market.
- I'll share my ideas and suggestions on healthy snacking options at Firstenburg Community Center.
- A new addition...I'll be teaching a Weight Loss and Healthy Lifestyle 101 class at Cascade Athletic Club in Fisher's Landing.
- My largest venue to date -- I'll speak at Cascade Park Library. This will be more than my weight loss story. I'll spend time discussing our current food industry and there will be informational handouts and a healthy snack will be provided. I love the public library system!
See the home page for details on all these events.
I'm super-excited about what awaits me this February. I feel so lucky to have all these wonderful opportunities. I can truly say, "Life isn't about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself."