Monday, February 20, 2012

Sometimes you feel like a blog...

I love writing, blogging, but sometimes I have too many thoughts in my head and can't seem to write, blog. Today is one of those days. I have two blogs sitting in my mental queue, but just can't formulate the words. I'll play around with the words a little longer until I'm able to string them together.  Maybe that will be later today, maybe tomorrow, or who knows...I do know that If I start pressuring myself to write that will take the fun, joy out of it. Sometimes you feel like a blog. Sometimes you don't. Hee hee.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Obesity Epidemic is REAL!

The evidence of an epidemic is everywhere.

· Two-thirds, more than 190 million Americans are
overweight or obese.

· Obesity-related diseases are a $147 billion dollar
medical burden every year.

· Childhood obesity has tripled in the last thirty years


Source: CBS News