Friday, February 3, 2012

On empty

I hate to admit this -- only three days into February and five weeks into the new year and my tank seems to be on empty. I've been trying to rev up my energy level, but everything I've tried including working out has not helped. Not sure, what's going on. I am so excited about all my upcoming events. Perhaps, I'm overwhelmed by it all. Being a one-woman show means I do all the networking, follow-up, scheduling, marketing, and then there's showing up to the actual event. In between time, I'm on a mission to become Fit by Forty. And, let's not forget about all my other normal day-to-day activities. Heavy, heavy sigh. Suddenly, Fabulous February seems more like Frantic February. I'm running on fumes. I'm running on empty.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Obesity Epidemic is REAL!

The evidence of an epidemic is everywhere.

· Two-thirds, more than 190 million Americans are
overweight or obese.

· Obesity-related diseases are a $147 billion dollar
medical burden every year.

· Childhood obesity has tripled in the last thirty years


Source: CBS News