Tuesday, September 20, 2011

The Shift

Life's going well, very well. The universe is opening up one door after another for me and then BANG! a thunderous jolt. A shift in the universe slammed the door and forced me to deal with something that I should have dealt with on my own. It was a situation that I never really openly talked about and was sorta like a dark secret. It was something that a long my journey to become an awesome person inside out was going to thrawt my growth. I've had a few days now to process what happened and I know this for sure --  the shift in the universe is not a bad thing. C'mon universe work it out! 'Cause quite frankly sometimes I'm too stubborn and stupid.

A diamond goes through a strenuous process of  planning, cleaving or sawing, bruting, polishing, and final inspection before we ever see it sparkling on display at a jewelry store. I'm a diamond, and in order for me to shine, sparkle, and dazzle I have to go through the process.Thank you universe for making a shift, and helping me be the best me. I'm right where I'm suppose to be. Doing exactly what I'm suppose to be doing. There is so much good work I will do for myself, the folks of the community, and beyond. I'm a diamond in the rough and I will shine, shine, shine.


***I'm not ready to disclose what happened last week, but I'll say the events will make for a compelling chapter in my future book.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Obesity Epidemic is REAL!

The evidence of an epidemic is everywhere.

· Two-thirds, more than 190 million Americans are
overweight or obese.

· Obesity-related diseases are a $147 billion dollar
medical burden every year.

· Childhood obesity has tripled in the last thirty years


Source: CBS News