Thursday, September 8, 2011

Full circle

I have so much to tell y'all about my fabulous trip to Seattle, my time on campus at Seattle University and the photo shoot for SU Magazine, but quite frankly, I'm pooped. In the next few days, I'll regroup and write a longer, more comprehensive blog post or not. Maybe these photos will speak for themselves and say everything I want to say and more. I've come full circle, my friends, full circle.


"Victory is reserved for those who are willing to pay its price" ~Sun Tzu

 The hill that alluded me as an obese person

Not only was I able to sit in it, but cross leg too
These stairs once intimidated me, no longer

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Obesity Epidemic is REAL!

The evidence of an epidemic is everywhere.

· Two-thirds, more than 190 million Americans are
overweight or obese.

· Obesity-related diseases are a $147 billion dollar
medical burden every year.

· Childhood obesity has tripled in the last thirty years


Source: CBS News