Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Overjoyed and overwhelmed

So much going on -- mostly all good stuff. Mainly, everything I ever wished for, but no matter, I'm still a little baffled by it all. I've made so many wonderful connections and with the help of some media coverage I am reaching more and more people every day. What an amazing feeling!

July:              Featured on the front cover "The Columbian"
August:         TV debut, on AM Northwest
                      Featured in "The Columbian"
                      "Farewell Fatso!" penned as a book, coming soon...
                      Motivational speaking debut @ Courtyard Village
September:   Featured on the front cover "Portland Observer"
                      Healthy Cooking classes at Chuck's Produce
                      Photo shoot for upcoming article in "SU Magazine"
                      Motivational speech @ Courtyard Village

There's much more in the works. I currently have dates into February 2012. Whoa, Nelly! Beyond all of this, I'm a mother, daughter, friend, and in the midst of it all I'm on a mission to be Fit by Forty. I want to continue down this path to a better lifestyle for me and for you. Very excited, grateful -- overjoyed, but I have to admit I'm a little overwhelmed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Obesity Epidemic is REAL!

The evidence of an epidemic is everywhere.

· Two-thirds, more than 190 million Americans are
overweight or obese.

· Obesity-related diseases are a $147 billion dollar
medical burden every year.

· Childhood obesity has tripled in the last thirty years


Source: CBS News