Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Shopping is fun!

I'm discovering lots of new things everyday --  shopping for clothes is actually kind of fun. I use to dread shopping and trying on clothes, but as of late I just grab my size off the rack and head to the fitting room. Last night, I tried on multiple outfits. Even left the dressing room a couple times and came back with new items to try on. Unheard of as a big girl. Heck, that would be way too much work.

I must add, I NO longer need to shop in the plus size section. I can shop juniors and misses. Actually, I start in juniors first, followed by misses, and then I still make my way back to the plus size section. What can I say? Old habits die hard. Surely, I can still fit some items from plus size, but it's no longer, mandatory. Heavy sigh. What a good feeling!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Obesity Epidemic is REAL!

The evidence of an epidemic is everywhere.

· Two-thirds, more than 190 million Americans are
overweight or obese.

· Obesity-related diseases are a $147 billion dollar
medical burden every year.

· Childhood obesity has tripled in the last thirty years


Source: CBS News