Thursday, September 29, 2011

Doing it

I live by the ubiquitous Nike slogan "Just Do It." I spent quite a bit of my life on the sidelines, but no longer I put things in motion. Gone are the days of sitting around, contemplating. I make it happen. I'm a doer. With this type of attitude, 170 lbs. gone forever... I talk the talk. I walk the walk. For those who are still contemplating, might I suggest: "Just Do It!"

Today, I was featured on "LiveWell's" blog. Check it out: Chrisetta Mosley keeps inspiring

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Obesity Epidemic is REAL!

The evidence of an epidemic is everywhere.

· Two-thirds, more than 190 million Americans are
overweight or obese.

· Obesity-related diseases are a $147 billion dollar
medical burden every year.

· Childhood obesity has tripled in the last thirty years


Source: CBS News